Hi, I’m Angie, aka The Constant Foreigner!
world with me.
I write about my travels and experiences as a
nomad who is on a mission to make the world my home.
Why the Constant Foreigner?
My entire life I’ve felt like an outsider, but I’ve learned to embrace this identity. Having grown up all over the world has made me realize that being a foreigner is actually a blessing in disguise. As foreigners, we have the responsibility to open our minds and hearts to new places, people, and experiences.
If there’s anything I’ve learned from traveling, it’s that the places are not as important as the people you meet along the way and the lessons you learn.
Recent Blog Posts
- Raja Ampat: The Last Paradise, minus the trashHey friends! So this post is a quite different to what I normally blog about, but I felt compelled to … Read more
- Sihanoukville: The New Macau?In November 2019 I visited the small coastal city of Cambodia known to foreigners as Sihanoukville, or Kampong Som as … Read more
- 5 Fascinating Facts about TaiwanFirst off, let me start by telling you how impressed I was when I visited Taiwan. Back in October 2019 we visited … Read more
- Thank u, Next ChapterThe World is quite literally my new home as of October 2019. This is not some bold and pretentious statement, … Read more
- 5 Reasons You’ll Love San Miguel de AllendeI recently revisited one of my favorite cities in Mexico, a place I have been to countless times with family … Read more
- 12 Hostel Travel EssentialsIf you’re a female solo traveler, I’m sure you have asked yourself what to bring when you are planning to stay … Read more
My favorite destinations
As a nomad who has lived in seven countries and explores over 50 more,
it’s hard to choose my favorite places, but here are some of them!
Join me on my mission to make the world my home!